1st Attempt V2 1st Attempt V2

hey, pretty cool!

Hey, I like this! very soft, and it really would work during closing credits!

It was going to get a 10 until the annoying main track came in, which sounded to pixelly and 8-Bit, which didn't fit in with the synth-sounding background.

MrMyart responds:

Cool, thanx for listening! The annoying main track is a guitar. So I'm taking it as a compliment that it sounded pixelly and 8-bit. :) I may use a pad or string type sound in the future whenever I get around to transposing that accompaniment to the keyboard. I don't read or write music very well at all so it's kinda a pain for me. But thanx for the comment and the good review!

To Zanarkand 8-bit To Zanarkand 8-bit

Really good

This sounds almost like an original Uematesu. Awesome work. If FFX had been 8-Bit, this i9s what they'd have used.

newrounds1 responds:

hehe im sure that FFX could be 8-bit too :P someone just have to have the guts to make it! :P i just wanted to try to make a 8-bit melody so i googled 8-bit vst and i found basic 64! and i used wasp and sytrus too i think and wholaaa!

A Hero Rises (8-bit) A Hero Rises (8-bit)

Awesomeness on an 8-Bit stick

If I ever make an 8-Bit fantasy game using Gamemaker, I'll use this. Damn, even Square-Enix should've used this for the NES FF games. This absolutely rules.

Mario Paint - TtFaF Mario Paint - TtFaF

absolutely awesome

a great song, well made, but you should do some other ones too. try operation ground and pound, flame of youth, revolution deathsquad or heroes of our time.